[Interest] Android: back key with frameless flag doesn't work

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Aug 21 18:11:10 CEST 2018

I have an app that I want to be full-screen and close. It's a Window and a Rectangle. Somewhere along the line I googled and found:

flags: Qt.FramelessWindowHint

should be added to the root window. However when also using the back button, no back is received by the window or the rectangle inside.
D ViewRootImpl at 4d7c559[QtActivity]: ViewPostIme key 0
D ViewRootImpl at 4d7c559[QtActivity]: ViewPostIme key 1

Is all that appears. Removing the flag, the rect will get it.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?