[Interest] Bluetooth library and old windows versions

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Thu Aug 23 15:31:45 CEST 2018

Hi Oliver, thanks for your reply

This message is from Qt or from Windows? Because if it is from Qt then
maybe it is worth adding a "compatibility-check" method and let the
developer decide if it is fatal or not?

Otherwise I will go with yet another build and install option I think.
The plugin method will probably display the message each time the app is
launched and that is annoying.

Philippe