[Interest] WebVuew::runJavaScript problems

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Fri Aug 24 01:41:12 CEST 2018

Hi Jason,

When are you calling runJavaScript?  How are you loading the page?  How
do you know that the page has finished loading?  I suggest to listen for
the loadingChanged signal and then do the processing there when the
status is LoadSucceededStatus.  I assume that you are calling
QtWebView::initialize() during application startup?

Hope that helps, Tony