[Interest] QOpcUaNode Class, Signals are missing

Frank Meerkötter frank.meerkoetter at basyskom.com
Tue Aug 28 13:06:47 CEST 2018

Hi Maximilian,

the doc snapshots are covering the developement branch. They document
things you won't find in the 5.11 release (Events for example).

The 5.11 API is documented here

https://doc.qt.io/QtOPCUA/index.html

dev is already pretty stable so depending on how brave you are (and how
important for example Events are for you) you might want to try out this
one. Please get in contact if you need help compiling the dev-branch.

Kind Regards,
Frank