[Interest] Linking to offline Qt documentation

resurrection at centrum.cz resurrection at centrum.cz
Wed Aug 29 22:45:06 CEST 2018

Hi,

I have a documentation for my projects created with qdoc. Since I am using Qt stuff here and there I link them in my docs:

e.g. \l QVariant

To make it work in the qdocconf (as per manual) I have:

indexes = $QT_INSTALL_DOCS/qtcore/qtcore.index

This seems to produce links to the Qt *online* documentation only. In Qt Creator the context help (F1) works fine for my classes and for Qt classes. However the links from my documentation to the Qt classes do not use the offline documentation loaded in Qt Creator (even though it has been linked to) but rather goes to browser and the online documentation.

I suspect that this behaviour is due to `url` variable being set in the Qt documentation so that anyone linking with it will get it prepended to any link. It probably cannot be influenced in built documentation.

Is there a way to tell qdoc to produce offline links when linking with the distributed docs?

Thanks!
Michael