[Interest] The QtQuick deployment story

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Fri Dec 7 07:49:12 CET 2018

It's still easy in my opinion: just let windeployqt deploy what it needs to and you're done. Although... I've been distributing my application as a portable executable and not through an installer, purely out of laziness. Are there some extra issues involving installers that make windeployqt less convenient, or is it just the final deployed size that you have an issue with?