[Interest] resturn string to javascript inside QWebEngineView

roland at logikalsolutions.com roland at logikalsolutions.com
Wed Dec 12 21:46:02 CET 2018

All,

Having a massive brain spasm today. Can't remember how to correctly
return a string from a function to javascript being run inside of
QWebEngineView via QWebChannel. Long ago when I first did this we used
QWebSockets but that had horrible nasty side effects and was banned
from the project during my absence. Cannot find a link how to do this
either.

It appears the real problem is Javascript isn't recognizing the
signature so refuses to call.

Thanks,

Only Wed but been a long week.

Roland