[Interest] QDir::entry(Info)List on macos

Manner Róbert rmanni at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 07:42:35 CET 2018

hi,

I would remove this filtering stuff instead. In case a file name is garbage
because not using the right encoding flags or whatever, you would like to
have that garbage in the directory list exactly. Items should not be
hidden, because they might not be representing correctly.

I might be missing something, but this seems weird to me.

Robert

2018. nov. 16., P 0:40 dátummal Henry Skoglund <fromqt at tungware.se> ezt