[Interest] Understanding QImage::transformed()

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Fri Dec 14 23:03:12 CET 2018

Are you trying to make a POSIT algorithm? You can take a look at the C# accord POSIT algo:
http://accord-framework.net/samples.html#

Maybe someone known a good C++ implementation for this.

You need to find the transform then make a reverse look up to the original pixel and make an interpolation between pixel to give the proper color. This will stretch some zone but will give a gradual transition at least.

If I understand well you might need a shape detection follow by a posit to bring the image into the plane properly.