[Interest] Qt3D How to draw 2D-Text always facing the Camera

Volker Enderlein volker.enderlein at ifm-chemnitz.de
Wed Dec 19 09:14:23 CET 2018

The number of Text2D elements is not known in advance and may differ.
It's a simulation environment, where some textual information is added
to a fairly high number of elements.
To avoid the data management for different kinds of entities my first
idea was to create a specialized Text2d  entity that handles all the
gory details in a custom material and provides an option to always face
the camera.

Cheers Volker