[Interest] Segmentation fault on exiting Qt event loop

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Dec 19 19:34:55 CET 2018

On Wednesday, 19 December 2018 01:51:24 PST Ramakanth Kesireddy wrote:
> Yes QApplication destructor is invoked last..Does it makes sense to use
> deleteLater() in the widget destructors instead of existing delete if it
> could be cleaned up as part of qApp-quit()?

Our guessing here won't help.

Please reduce your problem to something you can describe more concisely. I
recommend attempting an SSCCE: Short, Self-Contained Compileable Example:

 1) Short: 200 lines or less
 2) Self-contained: single file, no #includes other than Qt's and STL's
 3) Compileable: unless you meant to show a compilation problem
 4) Example: demonstrates your problem.

http://sscce.org/