[Interest] Qt Creator, Clang Code Model, supplying specific GCC symbols

Bernhard Lindner private at bernhard-lindner.de
Sat Dec 22 11:49:16 CET 2018

Sorry for asking again... I have not found a solution yet.

I tried to define the macros using #ifdef __clang__ / #endif but it seems __clang__ is not
defined during code model parser run. Also all GCC smybols are defined so I can not
disinguish clang from GCC.
I also tried to add a -D argument to the clang command line in the code model settings but
the "sanity checks" of Qt creator do not allow that.

Any idea anyone?

--
Best Regards,
Bernhard