[Interest] Video acceleration with gstreamer 1.0 omx and Qt 5.9.4 / 5.10 eglfs on RPI3 (brcm)

Petar Koretić petar.koretic at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 16:15:36 CET 2018

And just to mention for the others who maybe stumble upon this, with
gstreamer 1.12 the issue is the same, and also using QMediaPlayer and
QVideoOutput (without QML) same thing happens so at this moment I don't se
any ability to have a working video playout on raspberry with Qt.
I've opened bug for this with some hope QTBUG-66162
<https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-66162>.

Best regards,
Petar