[Interest] iOS libpng conflicts with another lib

maitai maitai at virtual-winds.org
Wed Feb 7 07:43:57 CET 2018

Thanks you for your replies

I will decide to compile qt on iOS when I will be retired and nothing
else to do, too much a pain with lipo and all ;)

Better option is probably to modify my lib (gdal, btw) and to change all
references to libpng to something else. Not too smart I admit, and will
cause many issues later when gdal upgrade is needed.

I will try to run this in XCode/debug maybe more info later this week on
that.

For the time being I am trying to avoid the pb by converting to tif with
transparency so I won't need png support in gdal, but some other
problems arose...

Basically I need to convert to a format that supports alpha channel and
that is not png.

Philippe.