[Interest] Two from one.

Shantanu Tushar shaan7in at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 08:01:04 CET 2018

FWIW we've been using four projects under SUBDIRS-

lib/lib.pro
desktop/desktop.pro
mobile/mobile.pro
tests/tests.pro

where lib is the business logic code and desktop, mobile are QML UIs
for desktop and Android. It has worked really well for us for more
than 3 years and I've never had a "problem" because I have 4 .pro
files.

On 8 February 2018 at 18:26, william.crocker at analog.com
<william.crocker at analog.com> wrote:
> Hello list:
>
> I have an application.
> I would like to rearchitect it were 90% is in a shared library.
> I would use that lib to link a main application.
> I would like to create a single .pro file that can be
> used to create both the library and main app.
> I do not want to create the lib and app in separate dirs
> with separate .pro files.
>
> Can I have hints and comments please.
> Thanks.
>
> Bill