[Interest] QQuickWidget and Accessibility

Konstantin Vorobyov vorobyov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 05:00:46 CET 2018

Hi,

Sorry for bumping an old thread but I’m still struggling with this. It appears that it’s impossible to use Accessibility features in QQuickWidget but I’d like to hear a confirmation.
Also I haven’t found anything in the manual.

I’ve got a few emails from blind users who are unable to use some of the features of my app because of this issue.

---
Kind regards,
Konstantin Vorobyov