[Interest] Crash on Android

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 17:37:01 CET 2018

Hi

On 26.02.2018 18:08, Igor Mironchik wrote:
> E/AndroidRuntime( 4017): java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Couldn't load
> Stock from loader
> dalvik.system.PathClassLoader[dexPath=/data/app/com.gmail.mironchik.igor.stock-1.apk,libraryPath=/data/app-lib/com.gmail.mironchik.igor.stock-1]:
> findLibrary returned null

I guess that this is the main reason. Java classes from API 21, as I
guess is not a problem, in Qt sources these classes just tests, am I right?

But what can be the reason? I built January 22, 2018 one QML app for
Android and it works, I built this application right now and it
crashes... I have no idea. I just deleted everything: Android stuff, Qt
stuff, configs and preparing new environment.