[Interest] How to debug QNetworkReply? It never finishes!

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 09:44:44 CET 2018

Hello,

I faced strange issue.Probably important information"
1. I send 2 GET request in short delay between them (a few ms). Request
have the same URL (including GET variables). They are connecting to remote
HTTPS nginx server
2. I save both replies from QNAM in internal cache and when the latter
reply is finished I print information about first one. First one is
running, not finished, no error. There is no signal emitted from first
reply (like encrypted, metadataChanged etc), those signal are emitted from
second reply though.

Anyone has an idea what could happen and how to debug it?

Thanks in Advance,
Tomek