[Interest] How to debug QNetworkReply? It never finishes!

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 12:12:13 CET 2018

Thank all of you for hints,

I debugged issue more. I wanted to upload list of ip interfaces of certain
device when they change (e.g. when vpn is connected). I Used
QNetworkConfigurationManager to listen to QNetworkConfiguration
added/removed/modified and then I tried to send request to remote server to
update list.
Seems like I tried to GET when configuration was still changing. When I do
this after QNCM::updateCompleted is emitted everything works as expected.