[Interest] Qt Charts questions

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Thu Jan 4 21:30:41 CET 2018

> > I've used them. Once. 3 years ago.
>
> Yeah, and that was sort of why I asked. Not that qt-interest would be the WRONG place to ask, but whether it's the BEST place to ask. Mainly because I rarely see any traffic about the classes in that module here.

I noticed that too, but unlike a lot of Qt mailing list topics, they more or less "just work" and are "as-is" due to the clear and limited scope.

My only issue with the Charts is they sucked for printing because when you set the DPI for printing, then scaled to fit the page (72->300dpi, then quadrupled it to compensate, the text would be ellided if more than a few chars, despite having room.