[Interest] FontLoader - Multiple variations of the same font family

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Mon Jan 8 12:22:02 CET 2018

Hey,

I have found the answer on this Stackoverflow post:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45242560/matching-a-font-style-exactly-with-qml <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45242560/matching-a-font-style-exactly-with-qml>

I think Qt documentation should state this. It is hard to guess!

Regards,

Nuno