[Interest] Integrate crypto in Qt project

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Mon Jan 8 22:10:25 CET 2018

> Sent: Monday, January 08, 2018 at 1:52 PM
> From: "Marian Beermann" <public at enkore.de>
> To: interest at qt-project.org
> Subject: Re: [Interest] Integrate crypto in Qt project
>
> On 08.01.2018 19:14, Bob Hood wrote:
> > On 1/8/2018 8:39 AM, Jason H wrote:
> >> I've used CryptoCpp (as someone else mentioned) with Qt...
> >
> > The last release of that (5.6.5) was 15 months ago.  Might be a dead
> > project.
> >

> Crypto++ is under active development.

Very active. https://github.com/weidai11/cryptopp (~ 2days ago: "Add C++20 testing to cryptest.sh")

"The next release is close. It was planned for about now, but it has
slipped. Uri, Marcel and I were just talking about it.

The holdup is safe curves - curve25519 and ed25519. As soon as they are
integrated we will move to release.

Jeff"