[Interest] QAndroid collect oauth2 redirect_uri

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Fri Jan 12 22:25:06 CET 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to make an oauth2 system with QAdroid for Dropbox (QDropbox2 is not yet completed on this part I think, the auth mechanism only work with already defined access token). I manage to make it work without the redirect_uri with copy paste between my application and the authentification page (authentification token is copied, not the access token), I could get the access token after by calling the dropbox api again.

But I would like to get ride of the copy paste for the authentification token for my application. How can I add a redirect (Dropbox only allow https scheme) so my application can collect the returning url? How Can I do it with QAndroid or JNI API?

I guess I must declare the url usage into my AndroidManifest.xml

<action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.BROWSABLE"/>
<data android:scheme="https" android:host="localhost" android:path="cbdropbox"/>

The url is called into the web browser, so I guess my application receive the event, but how can I collect it into my Qt Application?

Thanks

[1515684621069_logo.png]

Jérôme Godbout

2992 chemin Sainte-Foy