[Interest] Using private QtQuick APIs

Uwe Rathmann Uwe.Rathmann at tigertal.de
Wed Jan 17 19:27:43 CET 2018

On Wed, 17 Jan 2018 09:34:54 -0800, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> It is just sharing code. The important difference is that both modules
> are developed at the same time and released at the same time, by the
> same team.

Yes of course, but my project is developed at a different time, released
at a different time by a different team.

That makes things more difficult, but the only one who can solve the
problem is the Qt development by making the necessary APIs official.

Please don't blame me for using the same level of APIs that are used by a
module like QQuickControls 2, when I have to solve a similar type of
problems.

> Import it into the Qt Project.

What exactly is the Qt Project in your opinion ?

Uwe