[Interest] Using VNC server on Qt 5 for Windows

Harry McKame mckameh at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 23 12:19:33 CET 2018

I'm interested in running a Qt 5 graphical app on Windows using Docker (Windows Server under Docker is basically a completely headless server).
I only need to make the app work on the server side, not as a viewer.

I have located the VNC plugin in the sources, but am faced with a whole lots of unknowns and need some pointers to start.

1. Is the plugin already integrated into the compiled binaries?
2. Is there any documentation on how to use it ?
3. Do I need to change anything in my desktop application, or do I only need to specify the "platform vnc" parameter ?

Thanks in advance
Harry