[Interest] Is there a Roadmap for Qt SCXML module?

Kai Koehne Kai.Koehne at qt.io
Tue Jan 23 16:06:20 CET 2018

Hi,

I understand you're asking about missing features in Qt Creator, not about Qt SCXML module itself.

Anyhow, we handle feature requests - just like bugs - through bugreports.qt.io, for both Qt and Qt Creator . So you should really file suggestions / bugs there ( project: "Qt Creator", component: "All other issues").

Kai