[Interest] How to make a looping element?

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Mon Jan 29 02:15:31 CET 2018

I am trying to make a compass control, something that shows 0-360, like a boat compass. It's got hash marks and numbers 350...0...10, etc. I have something that largely works, but when the position crosses over 360 to 0, the whole thing swings back around. It's very jerky, so I animate it, and it's got that nice smoothness. I've tried to use complete() to make the animation finish when it's a switch over, no luck.

Does anyone have tips on how I can do this?