[Interest] Video acceleration with gstreamer 1.0 omx and Qt 5.9.4 / 5.10 eglfs on RPI3 (brcm)

Petar Koretić petar.koretic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 18:48:47 CET 2018

Thanks Paolo,
I also found something along that lines so I will be trying this next.

Vlad, thanks, I actually took buildroot one from that page to make sure it
works :)
yocto was also next on my list, but for the lack of time I always end up
using buildroot in the end as it should work the same, and I knew I had
this running on raspbian so I thought this will "just work" as I would
somewhat expect this to be pretty standard

Best regards,
Petar