[Interest] How to properly translate an application?

Jérôme Godbout godboutj at amotus.ca
Mon Jun 11 15:19:05 CEST 2018

I just checkout the retranslate doc and I found this:

Note: Due to a limitation in the implementation, this function refreshes all the engine's bindings, not only those that use strings marked for translation. This may be optimized in a future release.

Ouch! I will stick with my property changes for the time being.