[Interest] Can't debug on Android device anymore

John Weeks john at wavemetrics.com
Mon Jun 11 19:04:49 CEST 2018

Yes. My recollection is that it happened when I upgraded Xcode and the Xcode command line tools. I think I resolved it by shutting down Creator, trashing the built application bundle and the build folders. You might even want to restart your computer. It's also possible that all that is a red herring and that I solved it accidentally in some way that I can't recall :)

-John Weeks