[Interest] Security thoughts on Webchannel

Florian Hertrampf florian.hertrampf at uni-jena.de
Fri Jun 22 17:18:38 CEST 2018

Thank you Jason,

excuse me, this was a bad question, mea culpa.

First, I thought of using one single channel for multiple users.
Of course, this is not possible if I want to separate information of
user A and B.

The simple solution is to use multiple Webchannels and multiple
registered objects. So, every user uses his own object, problem solved.

In the end, I try to ask a more precise question:
Is there any possibility to register new objects on an existing channel?
I would like to use a first registered object for user
authentification and a second one, that is registered after success of
the first operation.