[Interest] window embedded standard 7e (wes7e) and QT5 applications

Shogi shoghi at lceresources.com
Fri Jun 29 03:38:19 CEST 2018

hi

 yup i dont expect bug fixes and help on QT5.5...  but i just wanted to know that, it is possible to compile the
 QT5.5 project and make it run on windows embedded standard 7e without any major issue , as we are planning
 to use an embedded pc running wes7e, rather than a full fledged windows 10 PC.

 so basically QT 5.5 applications should be able to work with windows embedded standard 7 as "Embedded Standard is much more similar to the regular Windows 7 desktop" . i think this is the key information i need.

 anyway the QT applications is a simple monitoring GUI and the database is by firebird SQL which now currently
 running on windows 10.

 wtrgds
 shoghi