[Interest] Interest Digest, Vol 79, Issue 21

Roland Hughes roland at logikalsolutions.com
Tue May 1 00:01:45 CEST 2018

On 04/30/2018 10:57 AM, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> At this point, I'm thinking long-term we should think of whether we should
> deprecate QDataStream or whether the discussion we had on basing it on CBOR
> makes more sense.
Whatever replaces/continues QDataStream must continue big-endian.

If you want to create a class for little computers which never transmit
data to real computers, that's fine. Just don't destroy something for
the simple reason it isn't the default behavior of hobby computers. It
was created the way it is for a reason and that reason still exists today.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions

http://www.theminimumyouneedtoknow.com