[Interest] QFile::write(const QByteArray&) does not write all data?

alexander golks alex at golks.de
Thu May 17 16:02:17 CEST 2018

Am Fri, 11 May 2018 08:11:04 +0200
schrieb alexander golks <alex at golks.de>:

> my code was:
>   qint64 res = f.write(data);

just for the curious ones:

i have at least compiled 5.6.4 now, but i can not produce the error with my qt5core.
using 5.6.3 from qt, error exists. using mine, does not exist...

getting the error code directly after the f.write(data) gives me error code 183:
  ERROR_ALREADY_EXISTS
    183 (0xB7)
    Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

but i assume, that the error is not from the failing WriteFile call. or does it?
anyone with some more ideas?
e.g. on how to reproduce or test?

--
/*
 *  Your own qualities will help prevent your advancement in the world.