[Interest] Priority of bugs

Tuukka Turunen tuukka.turunen at qt.io
Mon Oct 1 16:53:10 CEST 2018

Hi,

Just to note that more than “two minor fixes” were done related to widgets in Qt 5.11.2 of the total 262 fixes: https://bugreports.qt.io/issues/?filter=19635

Widgets is an important area and we are actively maintaining those. There is less new development than on some other areas, but Widgets are not forgotten.

This is just to point out that situation is not as bad as you said. There is always possibility to do more and there are certainly many bugs still to fix in Widgets area.

Yours,

                Tuukka