[Interest] Struggling with moveEvent()

Tony Rietwyk tony at rightsoft.com.au
Tue Oct 2 02:47:17 CEST 2018

Hi Sean,

Widgets are normally positioned relative to their owner - the exception
is popup menus, which are screen absolute.  I would expect a popup menu
to automatically close when the title bar is clicked.  How have you
implemented your captionPopupMenu?  Does it capture the mouse when it is
visible?  It should close if the mouse is clicked anywhere outside its
borders.  Since you've got a QPushButton, did you consider using its
setMenu to achieve a similar result?

Regards, Tony