[Interest] video init duration

"Alexander Carôt" alexander_carot at gmx.net
Thu Oct 4 15:45:51 CEST 2018

see below - I just figured that this problem also occurs with the camera example:

https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtmultimedia-multimediawidgets-camera-example.html

On OSX it takes 35 seconds to process the first snapshot image - after that all is fine.

To me it looks like a bug, which I will report asap. If you doubt this is the case please let know.

Thanks and best

Alex

--
http://www.carot.de