[Interest] Qt Install Framework - Becoming a Microsoft Known Publisher

Jason H jhihn at gmx.com
Tue Oct 9 18:04:23 CEST 2018

It was 10 years ago that I first signed Qt binaries with a cert. Consult the MS pages on who to buy a code signing cert from, but 300EUR seems high. I think I got mine for $70USD
It's just a matter of signing the binary with the right kind of cert from someone in the MS trust domain. It was a trivial exercise.