[Interest] Where'd the videos go?

ekke gentz ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Wed Oct 10 18:27:56 CEST 2018

Some are here
https://www.qt.io/watch-all-the-videos-from-qt-world-summit-2017

ekke

  Ursprüngliche Nachricht
Von: jhihn at gmx.com
Gesendet: 10. Oktober 2018 18:18
An: interest at qt-project.org
Betreff: [Interest] Where'd the videos go?

I am searching for a talk about QML/Qt models and JSON data from either a Qt World Summit or a contributor's conference. Someone has a really good take on models, and I'm trying to find it. I went to http://www.qtworldsummit.com/cpt-sessions/effective-qt/ but this takes me to a general marketing site now.

I'm hoping to find a list of all the videos of all the talks of all the years so I can find the one I'm looking for. Does this exist anywhere?