[Interest] How to inspect a Qt Application memory usage?

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Mon Oct 22 17:18:45 CEST 2018

Jean,

Thanks for your reply.

I’m having issues finding some of the dependencies. I’m currently on Mac OSX.

Is heaptrack linux only?

➜  build git:(master) cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release ..
-- Could NOT find LibUnwind (missing: LIBUNWIND_LIBRARY LIBUNWIND_HAS_UNW_BACKTRACE)
-- Boost version: 1.67.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   system
--   filesystem
-- Boost version: 1.67.0
-- Found the following Boost libraries:
--   iostreams
--   program_options
--   regex
-- Could NOT find ZSTD (missing: ZSTD_LIBRARY ZSTD_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find ECM (missing: ECM_DIR)
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:76 (message):
  You are missing some Linux headers required to compile heaptrack.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Nuno