[Interest] QML Pointer Handlers: how to use 'GrabPermissions'

Alexander Ivash elderorb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 18:52:01 CEST 2018

Is there any example of usage 'GrabPermissions' from QML ? I've tried to do this:

TapHandler {
grabPermissions: GrabPermissions.CanTakeOverFromHandlersOfSameType |
GrabPermissions.CanTakeOverFromItems |
GrabPermissions.CanTakeOverFromHandlersOfDifferentType |
GrabPermissions.ApprovesTakeOverByAnything
onTapped: {
console.debug('text tap handler')
}
}

but it resulted in syntax errors.
Btw, documentation seems to be broken - it shows 'grabPermissions' as boolean property.
Also, do I understand correctly that grabPermissions is the only way to make one TapHandler to consume events so that other TapHandler will not get any?
Sent from Mailspring (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/1535906908.local-7cf6d83f-0d52-v1.4.2-f587b7b7@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmailspring.com%2F&recipient=aW50ZXJlc3RAcXQtcHJvamVjdC5vcmc%3D), the best free email app for work