[Interest] Qt Quick and animatic 12MP image

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:08:03 CEST 2018

Hi, I want to animate (change flickable contentX and contentY) image
position in screen. Image is bigger(4000x3000) than screen. Currently, I
implemented it on I7 ivybridge on Kubuntu 18.04.
It simply stutters few times a second. If anyone has integrated Intel GPU -
could I kindly ask to check if it also stutter for him? Is it a GPU limit
to handle such big texture or perhaps I can tweak something to make it
fluent:

Snippet: https://pastebin.com/gU7AzvrL

Iinstead of image I used Rectangles. On bottom of snippet is qtdiag output
related to my presenting my OpenGL settings.

Thanks in advance,
Tomek