[Interest] Qt Quick and animatic 12MP image

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 17:18:08 CEST 2018

Because I have one image to show :)

It needs to be panned around using some remote controller. There is also
option f uniform animation  for x/y but I can't make it fluent. Seems like
it is issue with Qt Quick rendering, The snippet I provided contains
internal rectangle just to show that something is moving. You can set
gradient and remove internal rectangles though. I just can't make fluent
scroll of big items. Something jumps in, either it is GC, or GPU cleans
some internal cache. I'm trying to find some expertise here.