[Interest] Macro to identify desktop(Ubuntu-X86) and embedded Linux(ARM)

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 20:56:45 CEST 2018

So as well you can to it in runtime and don't need macro.

I use macro for arch + qguiapplication::platformName you use eglfs on arm
right?

You can define your own macro from qmake .pro file if you want (basing on
arch etc.)

sob., 8 wrz 2018, 20:37 użytkownik Ramakanth Kesireddy <rama.kesi at gmail.com>