[Interest] {macOS} Qt Installer insists on installing 5.11.2 snapshot

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 19:50:43 CEST 2018

(Posted in the forum - no response - but thought I'd mention it here as
well to see if others have the same problem.)

macOS 10.12.6

- run maintenance tool (v 3.0.1)
- choose Add or remove components
- deselect all new things (Qt 5.11.2 snapshot)
- deselect an old version of Qt to remove it
- click Continue (it says it's going to use 3.98 GiB of space)
- click Update

It starts installing 5.11.2...

Result: I cannot remove an old version of Qt. (Maybe it would after
installing 5.11.2, but I don't want to install it.)

I wonder if it's a similar problem as
https://forum.qt.io/topic/94409/qt-installation-failed-with-unresolved-dependencies

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com