[Interest] IFW issue: HTTP request returns a Not Acceptable

Mårten Nordheim marten.nordheim at qt.io
Tue Sep 18 09:01:49 CEST 2018

Hey,

I used curl a bit to test things out with the address you provided. The
request is rejected by "Mod_Security" seemingly due to the User-Agent.
The options here are limited since it seems IFW doesn't let you change
User-Agent ( https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTIFW-671 ). Is it possible
for you to lighten the restriction on the User-Agent in ModSecurity in
this case?

Mårten