[Interest] Qbs-built application deployed with macdeployqt doesn't start

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Tue Sep 18 15:30:46 CEST 2018

Line 29 disables the Qbs Bundle module functionality, in this case "tiled" will be a shared library "tiled.dylib" instead of a framework "tiled.framework".

Line 30, see http://doc-snapshots.qt.io/qbs/qml-qbsmodules-cpp.html#sonamePrefix-prop , it's equivalent to http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qmake-variable-reference.html . If I understand correctly, this is used to set the install_name of the library. The same as the output of the second line of otool -L tiled.dylib, or as set with install_name_tool.