[Interest] IFW issue: HTTP request returns a Not Acceptable

Kevin Wang kevin at spikegadgets.com
Tue Sep 18 18:04:06 CEST 2018

> Are you sure your server is serving the correct data now?
Like I mentioned, I do not have much experience with web servers. I'm
not really sure, as it seems to be a basic web server set up with
Bluehost, nothing fancy. All I know is that I uploaded the generated
repository via FTP. The Updates.xml file is accessible via browser and
looks to be serving the correct xml file.

> It should be fixed by the tool maintainers.
> Remove "?-915259074"  and
> add instead HTTP headers:
> Cache-Control: no-store
> Cache-Control: no-cache, private