[Interest] OpenGL: Setting samples on default QSurfaceFormat

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:02:18 CEST 2018

No - because deleting an application object never occurred to me :-) I've
always treated it like main() - I guess I assumed you could only
instantiate one.

Any thoughts on the second part about why I get a 3.0 context if I try to
set samples instead of the 3.3 I get when I don't? On macOS if I request 16
samples, and it can only do 8, I get 8.

Thanks Giuseppe!

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com