[Interest] Does XCode 10 work for Qt iOS?

Alexandru Croitor alexandru.croitor at qt.io
Mon Sep 24 17:33:45 CEST 2018

Most probably qmake has cached the paths to the toolchain / sdk.
Either run make qmake && make qmake_all && make inside your Qt build foder, and / or your application.

A more secure way is to rebuild whatever you are building from scratch.

Alternatively you can download an older Xcode and copy the SDK folder from the older one to the newer one.